Unfortunately, age-related changes are seen on the face in the first place - small or deep wrinkles, flabbiness, complexion. To minimize all these signs of advancing old age, try 7 skin products that slow down unwanted processes and keep your skin young and healthy.
Ultraviolet rays, which our skin is exposed to daily, affect it in the most harmful way - the skin ages faster and loses its elasticity. Therefore, tools with a high level of spf protection must be in your cosmetic bag. Pay attention that they are needed not only in summer - in winter, the sun acts on your skin just as gently. With the arrival of summer, it is recommended to increase the level of spf.
Vitamin C Remedies
It is vitamin C that is responsible for ensuring that the skin is elastic and elastic. If it is not enough, the skin ages much faster, becomes flabby and dims. In addition, unaesthetic bruises under the eyes (and on the skin in general) can also signal a shortage of vitamin C. It is recommended to use it inside (after all, it is needed not only for the skin, but also for the rest of the body), and also nourish it with skin means.
Regular facial massage literally works wonders with your skin - it strengthens the skin and positively affects its elasticity, which helps to delay the appearance of wrinkles, does not allow the skin to sag. In addition, thanks to the massage, blood circulation increases, skin color becomes even, and puffiness disappears.
You can do it right at home:
- Massage the skin with pads with your finger, making circular movements from the tips of the lips to the outer corners of the eyes and back, from the center of the forehead towards the temples, and back.
- Stroking the face with fingertips over the entire surface.
- Gently rub your face with your fingers.
- Gently tap on the skin and neck with the fingertips.
Nourishing the skin is not only outside, but also from the inside. Vitamin complexes and biological additives have a very beneficial effect on the condition of your skin (as well as on the condition of hair and nails, and of the organism as a whole). Choose complexes with the content of vitamins for the skin - groups A, B, C, D, E, F, K. In addition, brewer's yeast helps to maintain the elasticity and health of the skin. All these complexes can be purchased at the pharmacy.
Do not limit yourself to nutritional supplements - proper nutrition is of great importance for maintaining the beauty and youthfulness of your skin. To keep your skin young as long as possible, be sure to use:
- Dairy products: they have a lot of probiotics and vitamins.
- Seafood: they are rich in minerals and trace elements to maintain skin elasticity.
- Eggs: they contain a lot of calcium and lecithin.
- Boiled chicken meat: it has a lot of protein, which improves the overall condition of the skin.
- Fruits: they contain a lot of fiber and vitamins that are good for the skin.
- Nuts and seeds: they have unsaturated fats that make the skin supple.
Serum for skin with hyaluronic acid
Hyaluronic acid is an important component of our skin, which it loses over time - this is what makes skin dry and less elastic. To compensate for the lack of hyaluronic acid, you can use rejuvenating serums - the use of these tools regulates skin moisture, improves collagen synthesis and metabolic processes in the skin, increasing its elasticity and elasticity, preventing the aging process.
Natural ingredients help to refresh your skin, to make it elastic and supple, to get rid of excess fat that clogs pores. To preserve youthful skin, green tea tonic is most effective. It is very simple to make it - brew concentrated green tea (60 ml), add cloves (3 stars), and strain well. Then the composition is to add a few drops of cosmetic oil (preferably peach). After cooking, wipe your face. You can repeat the procedure about 3 times a day.