Correct and good relationships can be equated to the concept of "health." Just as there are clear boundaries of what is good and bad for health, it is possible to determine what is permissible and inappropriate in a relationship.
The right relationship looks different for each individual, because we are all individual. However, when it comes to what a good relationship should be, there are some basic features. Healthy relationships inspire, give support and elevate mood. This is their essence.
Sometimes it is enough for partners to make small efforts to improve the situation in the relationship. But in some cases, you need to be honest with yourself and completely change the approach. Relationships require constant work. As a rule, only mature partners can build healthy relationships. If you don’t work on problems in the right direction, relationships will never become what you want.
Destructive and abusive relationships radically change our ideas about ourselves. They adversely affect our lives. Psychologists emphasize that it is important to pay attention to how we feel in relationships, and not to small details, on which we sometimes focus in vain. In the end, in a relationship, we should feel good. You should never question your self-esteem, actions or anything else. We need to feel inspired.
Here are 10 signs that you are in the wrong relationship:
- A man regularly ignores your needs
- Your partner is not ready to take personal responsibility for the actions
- It seems to you that you do not hear
- Partner specifically provokes you to emotions
- Relationship lacks stability
- You are afraid to talk about things because of an alleged negative response or disapproving partner
- Your friends or relatives are reasonably concerned about your relationship.
- You do not feel supported, you are not perceived as you are, they are not considered an independent person
- You are not inspired by the interaction with your chosen one
- You (or partner) are not able to control your emotions and overcome difficulties in time.
If all these symptoms or some of them are present in your relationship, it is important to recognize these problems right away - here and now, in order to make the right decision for yourself.