Throughout their family life, the interests of partners may change more than once, with the result that differences arise between them and people diverge. But what if the relationship is all good, but you notice that your feelings for your husband have cooled? How to understand that out of love? Perhaps this is just another paranoia against the background of the unsuccessful experience of previous relationships. And if it is not, and you really fell out of love with your husband? In any case, you need to understand your feelings in order not to get confused. And what to do in this case depends only on you.
I stopped loving my husband: what to do about it
Family life is never cloudless. It is filled with many pleasant moments, but does not exclude the difficulties that each married couple passes through. Against the background of everyday problems, it may seem like an unworthy person next to you. Is it really so?
If such a thought has already crept into the head, then the problem does exist. We are all human, and we have feelings that can fade with time. It is better to immediately talk with a partner about the situation, and explain that the problem lies not in it. If you have clearly decided for yourself that you cannot stay close to your spouse, then it is better to disperse peacefully.
How to understand that out of love husband: signs
If love could last forever, then the divorce rate among marriages would be reduced to zero. The gray routine of family life is experienced by many couples, but not everyone is able to withstand this difficult test. A woman can understand that she has fallen out of love with her husband for the following reasons:
1. The whole initiative is in his hands. A man controls all your actions, makes comments about appearance, cooking or cleaning. You take it all for granted, and do not even try to express your opinion;
2. There is no sex. A full-fledged family implies a healthy sexual relationship between spouses. If sexual desire is absent, and both partners feel it, then they will gradually move away from each other;
3. It is impossible to accept the shortcomings of the partner. After a certain time of family life, you understand that you are not ready to tolerate his lack of seriousness, indifference and laziness. If you are tired of all this, and you do not want to do anything for your husband, then it is better to tell him directly about it;
4. Lack of interest. You get bored with each other, and you suddenly realize that you really have nothing in common. You no longer spend time watching a movie, and on Fridays are in different companies;
5. Indifference. If you do not care what your spouse is doing, you do not call up or write to each other, then love has passed.
6. Reluctance to do something around the house. For the first time of married life, you prepared your husband delicious dishes for dinner, put yourself in order before he came home from work, and now you just don't care? Perhaps you no longer need it, because you have fallen out of love with your husband.
I have stopped loving my husband - what to do: advice from a psychologist
If you notice that the feelings have cooled, but you are ready to fight for your marriage, it is better to begin the process of restoring the relationship as soon as possible. During this time, you will see what your husband really feels for you, and whether you have any tender feelings for him. Returning old feelings can be a few simple ways:
- spend free time together;
- dilute the routine with bright travels;
- walking with a child in nature;
- more distracted from the laptop, gadgets;
- At least once a week to arrange a romantic dinner in a restaurant.
If both of you are ready to fight for your love, then it is better not to miss the opportunity to save your family. It’s always easier to destroy than to build, so think about it before you make serious decisions.
I fell in love with my husband after a quarrel: is there any way back
Family relationships imply disagreements; this is a normal part of partner life. It is important to find a compromise, which will be the solution to the problem. If, as a result of the quarrel, your feelings for your husband have cooled so much that you no longer want to look for any compromises, then this is no longer just a “made-up problem”.
In the event that the cause of the quarrel was serious, and you are not ready to forgive a person, it is better to immediately stop this relationship. When both partners are ready to fight for their family, they are ready to find a compromise in any situation.
How to stop loving a husband who does not love you?
It often happens that a man first loses interest in his soulmate. In this case, it is important for the woman to preserve dignity, and try to stop loving her husband. You can endlessly pretend that you do not notice the coldness of your spouse, but sooner or later he will get tired of it too. It is important to understand that such a relationship can not have a future. This thought will help to come to terms with the idea that you will have to stop loving him.
Family life is multifaceted, so you should not give up so quickly at the first difficulties. In it, not only quarrels and disappointments, it is also full of many happy moments with a man who only recently was the most important for you in the world. Perhaps this feeling can still be returned?