No autumn is complete without a coat. However, this is not such a simple thing as it seems at first glance. It is very important to choose the right coat, taking into account not only their preferences, but also the particular shape, climate and lifestyle. How to choose a coat for autumn, we will describe in detail in this article.
How to choose a coat style
The first question to ask yourself before going to the store is what kind of coat you prefer. For example, among our readers there will surely be supporters of the classics who should pay attention to laconic, straight silhouettes up to a length of about the knee. Do not deprive of attention and more modern styles - today a lot of sympathy for women of fashion enjoys the silhouette of oversight, which makes your autumn images more interesting and original.
If you are not afraid of fashionable experiments, and are ready to try something unusual, you can pay attention to such models as a coat-jacket, capes or long coats to the floor (although the latter option is not suitable for every region).
@lolariostyleChoosing a style, it is worth being guided by two main points: features of a figure and personal preferences.
How to choose a coat on the figure
The figure is of great importance not only when choosing a dress - outerwear is also concerned. What features need to pay attention in the first place?
- Shoulders: if you have narrow shoulders, then you should add volume. This can be done with the help of fur trim or wide collar. Another solution is a volume scarf wrapped around the neck and shoulders several times. If the shoulders are wide, then, on the contrary, it is worth adding volume to the hips, to balance the figure. You may flare hem coat or fitted silhouette.
- Hips: too wide hips can be hidden if you choose a model with a belt, or a hem skirt. A good solution would be an oversized coat.
- Waist: if you are unhappy with your waist, you have two options - make it visually already by adding a belt to your waist (by the way, today's fashion trends allow you to do it even with those coats that did not initially suggest a belt), or divert attention from the problem zone. Decor in the chest or thigh area will help. Even an intricate brooch can cope with it - and at the same time beautify your autumn look.
What coat materials are most preferred?
It all depends on your budget and, again, taste preferences.
- Leather: leather products have gained immense popularity - they look very interesting, and they are worn for a long time if the material is natural. But it is difficult to call it cheap.
- Suede: a suede coat looks even more interesting, and costs even more. In addition, it requires proper care. If you are ready to come to terms with these difficulties for the sake of style and beauty, we definitely recommend you to try.
- Velor and cashmere: velor products and cashmere coats look amazing, but these are more clothes for a way out than casual ones.
- Tweed: durable and comfortable material, which also gained the love of trend-setters in recent years. A tweed coat is a great way to stand out from the crowd and create a stylish autumn look.
- Gunny: we strongly recommend that you pay attention to this material, because the military style is one of the leading trends of this year.
- Fur: A fur coat, like a coat on a padding polyester, is more winter options than autumn ones. However, if you are not indifferent to the soft texture, then you can start it already late autumn, combining it with light things.
What color coat to choose?
It would seem the most correct to turn to the classics and choose the perfect black coat. However, we believe that other options also deserve your attention.
- White coat: impractical, but very stylish. In this coat, everyone will notice you no less. Than in bright shades, and it looks much more interesting. But on the other hand, there are more requirements for it - dry cleaning alone will certainly cost you a pretty penny. A great option, but not for every day.
- Red coat: you are a fatal beauty, and you adore to attract views to yourself? A red coat will make you irresistible, and make all men look only at you. If you are not afraid of this, you can buy such a thing even for every day.
- Blue coat: this option is something between a black coat and a red coat. Laconic, but quite bright.
- Green coat: a very refined and elegant option that allows you to create the most interesting combinations. Add to it a red bag - and the image at the level of fashion bloggers is ready.
- Gray coat: If a black coat seems too boring to you and a white coat is impractical, choose a neutral gray tint. This coat looks very expensive, and at the same time it is very easy to combine it with other things.